In order to comply with the obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we describe below how we handle personal data in our company.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
What information do we process about you?
- Your basic identification data
(name and surname, registration number, tax identification number, bank connection)
- Address data
(street name and number, city, postcode, state)
- Contact details
(phone number and email)
- Cookies for advertising networks and statistical data
(Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Operating protocols
(IP addresses, web requests, browser data)
For what purpose do we process this information about you?
Most of the personal data we process about customers and suppliers is held in connection with the provision of our services.
In the case of a completed booking, we also keep information about it to help you with a claim. At the same time, this data serves as information in which specification the reservation was made. Furthermore, we use this information for internal purposes to improve our offers and to provide you with relevant content. For the above reasons, we may send you email and other messages or call you.
Purpose of information processing for specific sections:
Basic identification and address data
- provision of services
- sending offers based on consent
- routine communication within the services provided
- confirmation of acceptance of a reservation
- information on the status of the reservation
- information in connection with the services provided
Advertising network cookies and statistical data
- Processing of website traffic statistics
- Marketing and retargeting
- Ensuring operational stability of service provision
- Ensuring the safety of services
How do we continue to use your personal data with your consent?
Who do we pass your personal information to?
We use your identification, address and contact information exclusively for internal company use, protect it from misuse and do not disclose it to third parties without prior notice or consent. We may transfer data to persons or companies that deliver products related to the provision of our services to you, in which case we only disclose data to the extent necessary for delivery.
- Statistical and analytical systems (Google Analytics)
- Advertising systems (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Cookie management systems (CookieBot)
How long do we keep your personal data?
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
- Receiving information about the data we process about you
- Right to rectification – if the personal data we hold about you is no longer up-to-date or is incorrect, you can ask for it to be rectified
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you believe that we are in any way breaching the rules on processing personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- The right to data portability to the data controller or processor of your choice
- Right to object to processing or restriction of processing of personal data
- Right to erasure – provided that there is no other reason that entitles us to retain the data (e.g. an obligation arising from the Accountancy Act, etc.). In this case, we cannot carry out the erasure.